Ready for some good news? It’s time for Adafruit’s annual Thanksgiving weekend sale!
Use the code ADATHX at checkout to receive 15% off all items in stock. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, subscriptions (this includes AdaBox) and software. We also do not permit the use of discount codes on purchase orders.
The code is valid from Friday, November 27th – Monday, November 30th at 11:59 PM EST. We cannot cancel previous orders or add the discount once your order is placed so please remember to use the code!
Also, have you heard about our FREEBIES!?
We are offering a number of free products for orders starting at $99 or more!
If you do not want/are not able to receive free items in your order, please email email@example.com before, or immediately after placing your order and we will assist you.
About our freebies:
What am I getting?
For orders of $99 or more – a free Adafruit Perma-proto half-size breadboard
For orders of $149 or more – a free Adafruit STEMMA QT / Qwiic breakout board. The selection is random per order; we can’t change which one you get! If you check out using a registered account on Adafruit, we will send you a different QT board each time you place an order of $149 or more unless you’ve already received each free one, then you’ll get one you may already have.
For orders of $200 or more – free UPS ground shipping (*Continental USA only)
For orders of $299 or more – a free Adafruit Circuit Playground Express
How many freebies can I get?
All of them! For instance, if you make one order of $299 or more in our store, you’ll get a Perma-proto half-size breadboard, a STEMMA QT / Qwiic breakout board, a Circuit Playground Express, and UPS Ground shipping in the continental USA – all free!
Additionally, for every order you make that exceeds $99 over the course of the promotion, you will receive a freebie (e.g. make four separate orders of $99, receive four Perma-proto half-size breadboards).
Limited time only? Yes.
Any discount codes and special free offers are subject to terms. Reseller orders are excluded from this promotion. Orders placed via Purchase Order are excluded from this promotion. Free items are valid only while supplies last and can be turned off/changed at any time. Gift certificates, Adafruit io subscriptions, certain products, and Adabox subscriptions do not count towards the free tiers or items.
Adafruit Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2020
DOMESTIC ORDERS – FOR DELIVERY BY WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 23:
- UPS Ground: Place orders by Wednesday 11 am ET Wednesday December 9, 2020*There is no guarantee that UPS Ground packages will arrive by December 23, 2020.
- UPS 3 Day: Place orders by Tuesday 11 am ET December 15, 2020
- UPS 2 Day: Place orders by Wednesday 11 am ET December 16, 2020
- UPS Next day air: Place orders by Friday 11 am ET December 18, 2020
- USPS 1st class/priority: Place orders by Wednesday December 9, 2020 *There is no guarantee that 1st class packages will arrive by December 23, 2019
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – FOR DELIVERY BY WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 23:
- USPS First Class Mail International: Place orders by Wednesday November 18, 2020 *Can take up to 30 days or more with worldwide delays and customs. Not a trackable service and cannot be guaranteed to arrive by 12/23/2020. We do not recommend USPS for your holiday needs
- USPS Express Mail International: Place orders by Wednesday December 2, 2020 – Should arrive by Should arrive by 12/23/2019 or sooner. Can take up to 15 days or more with worldwide delays and customs.
- UPS WORLDWIDE EXPRESS, UPS WORLDWIDE EXPEDITED and UPS EXPRESS SAVER: Place orders by Wednesday December 9, 2020. There is no guarantee that international packages will arrive by December 23, 2020. Only available in select locations
- DHL EXPRESS WORLDWIDE: Place orders by Wednesday December 9, 2020 *There is no guarantee that international packages will arrive by December 23, 2020.
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
No comments yet.
Adafruit has a “be excellent to each other” comment policy. Help us keep the community here positive and helpful. Stick to the topic, be respectful of makers of all ages and skill levels. Be kind, and don’t spam – Thank you!